quarta-feira, 12 de março de 2008

Challenge

I AM: a friend indeed, kind, and a nice girl, too!
I AM NOT: tall (I am 1.56 m).
I LIKE (meaning : I LOVE) : my parents, my Love, my godchild, my cousin, my cat Gil, my friends, ...
I DON’T LIKE: lying and swindler people.
I HAVE: healthy and a lot of love to give to those I love
I DON’T HAVE: the power to cure others
I DO: a lot of things. LOL
I DON’T MAKE: a lot of things that I would like to do.
I MADE: So many things. But ok I bought our house.
I DIDN’T MAKE: I still didn’t buy the light for the garden.
I WILL MAKE: I will buy many things to our house. And, above all, I hope to make others happy.
I WILL NOT MAKE: everything that, conscientiously, I know will make me bad (I hope so).
I WANT: to be happy and grow up like a human being.
I DON’T WANT: to suffer.
I DREAM: to get married, have kids, live with all the people I love.
IT’S NOT MY DREAM: to suffer
I GO: some classes of gym and dance. As a catholic person I take the Holy Communion.
I DON’T GO: A lot of times to pubs and discos.
I APPROVE: everything good for our well-being.
I DON’T APPROVE: lies, treason.
I EAT: pasta. I love pasta!
I DON’T EAT: beans, peas.
I DRINK: water and natural juices
I DON’T DRINK: 1, 5 l of water per day (but I’m trying hard to) nor Coca-Cola and other similar beverages.
I HELP: those who ask me for help (at least I try)
I DON’T HELP: making silly things (the serious ones). lol
I WATCH: CSI, Dr. House, comedies
I DON’T WACTH: terror films.
I LISTEN TO: all kind of music
I DON’T LISTEN TO: -
I WEAR: jeans, sport pants, accessorise
I DON’T WEAR: low-necked clothes
I’M GOING TO: work. I’ve already spent a lot of time with this. (You can’t imagine how many times I needed to check the dictionary LOL). I need to be more positive and strong, too.

What do you thing about this? Is my English that bad? I hope not, because I’ve tried very hard to write this text.

Cheers!

1 comentário:

Magda Dias disse...

This is such a good idea… a blog! Congratulations!
I now know more about you. Thanks for sharing. I trust that you will be able to improve your English and my advice is for you to share this blog with your friends and colleagues.
I will keep you posted about new ideas I have on different subjects. Here’s a text I love and that I’d like to share with you all – maybe you could write about these words…

All men dream but not equally. Those who dream by night wake up to find it was vanity but the dreamers of the dream by day are dangerous people for they act their dream true.
Lawrence of Arabia.